Nov 29, 2009

I Love Indonesia^^

Seeing many many friends from Indonesia come to Taiwan to join the training makes me so happy, I really missed them. When I met them all of us happy together, we chat a lot, and share many things!!^^

Today, I go to YouTube and see some commercial, and I saw new Garuda Indonesia commercial, with their new aircraft Airbus A330-200! They've changed the tail logo of the aircraft, and they put In Flight Entertainment, and more facilities than the old one. I really hope can have a chance and flight with it!^^ here is Garuda Indonesia theme song: "My Pride"



I will stand by you for country and for home!!

In Bahasa Indonesia is " Kebanggaanku"


melayang tinggi, menjelajah segala benua

mengibarkan sang saka, menebar citra bangsa
ke seluruh dunia terbanglah

Garuda Indonesia
kebanggaan bersama yang selalu kita bela

Garuda Indonesia
akan kujaga demi nusa bangsa

selalu kujaga kesetiaan kepercayaan
dari para sahabat Garuda Indonesia
senantiasa bersama

Garuda Indonesia
kebanggaan bersama yang selalu kita bela

Garuda Indonesia
akan kujaga demi nusa bangsa

Garuda Indonesia
akan kujaga demi nusa bangsa

akan kujaga demi nusa bangsa

I really proud of it, here is the newest TVC of Garuda Indonesia



Indonesia is growing, and I hope that Indonesia can go forward more, and I promise that I will go back and
together to make Indonesia better.
I love Indonesia, Indonesian people have a nice and friendly attitude which make you feel as one family
Indonesia is a country with many diversity, but all of us are one in diversity.

I really missed my lovely country Indonesia,
All Indonesian people who living, studying, or working abroad,
let's do something together to make a better Indonesia.

Really thank's God that I can be born in Indonesia, and I proud to become Indonesian.
There is no second place better than Indonesia.

Indonesia the only place that I call home.

Aku cinta Indonesia!^^

1 comment: